TO VIEW MORE PICTURES:

Click "Older Posts" at the end of the page or select "Blog Archive" on the right.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba -
Matthew's 1st Birthday Cake


This is Matthew, the birthday boy! He loves Yo Gabba Gabba!
And, I love his red hair! He is too cute! :)

You can hear the Yo Gabba Gabba characters say,
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy Birthday!"
from the little sound box on the bottom left.
I wish I thought of the idea before I finished the boombox!

PRESS PLAY BELOW!

© Copyright 2009 Marianne De Guzman






FLAVOR: Chocolate cake with Chocolate and Cookies n' Cream filling

8 comments:

  1. AWESON CAKE I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the basis for how my son's cake will be! very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. rviola30@gmail.comAugust 30, 2010 at 6:36 PM

    i love this cake! i am in boston, looking for a yo gabba cake... is it possible to have cakes shipped

    ReplyDelete
  4. kfragoso1@yahoo.com

    hi i would really luv to have you make a cake for my daughters baptism. Please email me a number to call or i can give you mine. Thanks. can't wait to hear from you.

    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i want a cake similar to this one for my daughters 1st birthday can you please get in contact with me valencia414@gmail.com her birth day is next month thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i would love this cake for my sons 1st birthday could you please email me with your contact number...latisha_stephen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent site you have got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    My page > click here

    ReplyDelete